As the cold begins to settle in here in Thomas, we have started looking forward to the promising hints of a white winter. While we are in the lull before the people start coming to town for winter sports and activities, we have had the time to reflect on the past few months since our opening.
First off, the past few months have been great! Thank you to all who have come in to visit us and especially to those who have made us one of your go-to places to do your grocery shopping. We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback and support.
Some things you may have missed:
- We have our beer/wine license! Enjoy a drink from our broad selection while you shop, hang out at our bar or seating area, or take some with you to go.
To- go options:
- Bring in your growler for a fill-up from our tap
- Create your own 6-pack
- Choose any beer/wine from our shelves or cooler
Join Us For Happy Hour Tuesday-Friday 4p.m-7p.m.
Things on Tap:
- House-made Kombucha
- We have daily food specials. Examples of what we may have (we change it up daily):
- Pickle Plate (meats, cheeses, olives, crackers, pickles)
- Grab-n-Go options
- Farm-Up Truck is popping up in our kitchen over the weekends!!
Friday Dinner @ 5p.m.- 8p.m. or Until Sold Out
Saturday Lunch @ 12p.m.- 5p.m. or Until Sold Out
Sunday Brunch @ 11a.m.- 3p.m. or Until Sold Out
Here are some of the foods they have served so far!
Thank you again for all the support and we are looking forward to what this next year has in store!